Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wow.. She's got gutts.

Now, she motivates me.. Look at her challenging the Earth Summit Commitees. A fine example of quite the environmentalist in the making. I'm not 100% saving the world just yet but I know I'm doing as much as I can in my part. Small steps counts. Be sure you too take those small steps to stopping whats breaking Earth.

A bit of biography on Severn taken from wikipedia.

Severn Cullis-Suzuki
Severn Cullis-Suzuki speaking at the University of Alberta Myer Horowitz Theatre, as part of the 2006 Revolutionary Speakers Series.Severn Cullis-Suzuki (born November 30, 1979 in Vancouver, Canada) is an environmental activist, speaker, television host and author. Born to writer Tara Elizabeth Cullis and geneticist and environmental activist David Suzuki, she has spoken around the world about environmental issues, urging listeners to define their values, act with the future in mind, and take individual responsibility.





Bee-Outch (looking for inspirations)

p/s - Thanks to Hubby for sharing :o)

No comments: