Sunday, March 29, 2009

That picture says it all.

Tell me about it...
I mean I thought I would be using the “no-class-week” to finish up my assignments and get ready for the upcoming Statistics test this Thursday! Looks like I’m wrong!
I thought I could get away with using the free time to finish up the assignments but then the boys came down with a fever and then flu ( I think Aiman is teething his molars or something), Arman caught it from Abang’s continuous sneezing, hubby’s uncle just passed away and in the same week, his cousin got engaged. And all within this time, I was even “attacked” wee bit by the in-laws on something they know it’s nothing but wasn't pleased about…. AGAIN.. Yup AGAIN.. Some people will never change and I’m learning to get the hang of it. Nothing new there. As you all know, I rebelled back in my own “classy way” of course. My Art. No bullshit this time folks. I have enough of this. Nothing to do with the girls coming over too as well. I needed their company to distract me from work and motherhood a bit. I love that we’re able to express to each other on anything.
Just a sharing on today’s horoscope out of curiosity.
Cancer (Taken from MSN. I love these ones. These are so much positive)
June 22 - July 22
You might have to do a bit of adjusting today in order to experience a harmonious understanding with the people around you, dear Cancer. Adopt a more feisty and aggressive attitude towards love and romance if you want to receive any attention at all in that area. Feel free to shoot for the Moon. Sitting back and laying low will most likely get you absolutely nowhere. Take the initiative yourself; be brave, and go out on a limb.
Dog (Taken from World of Feng Shui. These are direct, brutally honest. Too honest if you ask me)
There is some indication that you might be exhausted because of the continuous pressure from your sizeable workload. Your determination will keep you going strong.
Looks like I have to take some days off to prepare for that test. As long as I pass the test, I’m glad.
How was your week? Entertain me. Drop me a line.
Bee-outch.

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

my week was AWESOME!!!

whyy? pasalnya last saturday i was trapped in traffic jam for almost an hr (note: at GDG around-a-bout jua ganya tu ah) to catched a movie that starts at 2.45pm.

Tickets had been paid (not by me lahh..mun aku menyumpah brabish tah ku tu udah eh) and there i am in the middle of the traffic jam from 2+pm til 3.30pm!!

that was AWESOME!

HotMaMa said...

hahahahha.... omg...hahahahahahha manakan awesome... sakit ati kali ah mun sendiri bayar..hhahahaa.. 3.30pm.. jgantah liat movie.. hahahah