Monday, March 16, 2009

TO ME...

When was the last time you paid attention?
What did I last say?
What could be so important then me?
Why do you do that?
How do you listen when you dont pay attention?

LOOK AT ME when I speak especially when I share with you how my day was. That television show can wait. LISTEN TO ME when I speak especially because I feel you’re not paying enough attention t o me EXPRESS TO ME like how I would every time I get upset or frustrated instead of giving me the silence . DISCUSS WITH ME at any time you feel there is a change of plans to our agreed date or event instead of cancelling it the last minute just because you feel like it. UNDERSTAND THIS because this is
...How I feel ...

Bee-outch

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

siapa toh babe? *kepokepo* hihihhi

HotMaMa said...

hihihihihih.. biasalah... siapa lagiiiiiii