Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Daugther In Law...

To have a realiable good kitchen ware is important. Proper tools helps in the making of proper and delicious meals (depending on the expertise of the cook if not just collecting dust ganya.) And so whats next on my kitchen ware wish list? A Steamer!
I havent got me self a proper one yet. Think of all the dimsum I can make, wantans,pau's, cakes, etc etc ...yum..yum..yum...Who knows I can make small business out of it?And then show my work of art to my inlaws, (my mum in law doesnt really think much of me nor my husband either as cooks). Layan sajaaaa...
As usual, weekend was always the jalan2 week. Checked out the items that were on sale until this caught my eye...

A steamer!!!

But alamak... this one, too scary to buy... Already telling you UP FRONT!

This one.. macam not bad lah ...

Price? Not Bad.. Design... Ok lah as long as it does what it it build to do...

Nice packaging and all.. Saw the tongs in the pic and even asked me myself ,
" wuuuuu...it comes with tongsssss?( or wateva you call it) "
But there was something else which REALLY CAUGHT ME EYE..
No wonder I felt it calling out to me...
" Buy me! Buy me! I am your ANSWER! " I can hear a small voice cried...
and you know what that was?

I hope you can see it!

If I buy this, gerenti become a DAMN GOOD DAUGTHER IN LAW!!

p/s - Oh, and so you know, I didnt buy it. Let me survey other places first! hahahahaha
Bee-Outch

No comments: