Thursday, July 31, 2008

ANTAMTAH KAMU SANA!

Ok… a tip for you.. If you’re going to get married, make sure you know that you’ll be marrying not only the guy but the family as well. Just a reminder ok!

These people are allright. They used to give me a hard time when I was in the courting stage with hubby. There were even stages where they bullied you, ordered you around, making you hear their constant empty bragging and don’t forget the “hundredth” same story over and over again.

I welcome these them with open arms tapi is it fair when you go over to their place, you help with the chores (forcedlah most of the times), make your own drink or food, etc etc but when they come over to your place, you need to treat them like kings and queens of the universe?

The reason why im so fucking pissed off is basically:

1. The other side of the family makes the place into a big pile of mess.

2. Their kids plays Aiman’s toys but would not share with my son. I mean for fucking sake, these toys belong to my son! They wouldn’t want to share it. ( I managed to solve this. When they come around, I would lock Aiman’s door.) End of story. Im not karit. I just want them to stop fighting and making me have more headaches.

3. One even curi2 some papers. ( oklah I can understand their parents doesn’t normally give them papers to build their art creativity but seriously, I think its their own responsibility to acknowledge what your child need instead of depending on people to give freebies to their kid. The mamak always look at me with the “bagi saja anak ku ok” which in the end I bagi saja the brand new art block which was intended for Aiman.) This has just happened two weeks ago. Im still frustrated about it.

4. They wont let me win. No matter how logical your ideas are and no matter how much they know you’re right. They will never let you win. Instead it is escalated into exchange of sarcastic arguments, menjeling2 and end with a tone of “ bukannya aku jahat”. Unfortunately for “her”, I have learnt that when that word is used, I have basically just won. Try beating that! Hah!

5. Sponsorship – If you need to ask for something, giving reasons that “ Oh, I cant afford these things these days. Its so expensive lah.. Gaji damit lah, this lah BUT can afford buat baju kurung where the “katok” would cost around nearly $200.. Logic kah tu?

Im going to padang today and im still in my confinement period. For me, when you’re in a confinement period, one should not be stress, have lots of rest, eat happy, drink happy to avoid post-natal depression.

Call me stubborn but Im going out tonite. Technically, going out makes me happy which is in line with one should be happy during your confinement period. So if they have something to say about me not listening to pantang and shit, malas ku ingau.. Dangar tentera diorang datang ke rumah sudah paning, apalagi melayan diroang.

Doent get me wrong, i love them to bits but I cant tahan their annoying ways! God help me!

Bee-Outch

8 comments:

Jazzy Baby said...

I know how you are doing chaboh...banyak2 kan ber-istifar.. and insya-Allah.. you will be ok... ada tu balasannya nanti..

I know you are strong girl... so stay the way you are... the hell with them..like you always say... so long you got no hutang with them.. then you are ok...

27 said...

patzy dearie... hehehe u crazy... hhahaha how was the night out?

HotMaMa said...

thanks jazzy baby.. you never fail to remind me! love ya for it!

HotMaMa said...

27 - nite out was mighty fine.(finally, i saw the world after 2 weeks!) tekejut beruk my inlaw when she saw me in padang. Ada lah kana bagi mua masam. plus she was even speechless when me and my mum paid for their dinner in conjunction of her bday last 28th. Pandai terdiam! Boo Hoo!!! wahahahaha Victory is mineeeeeeee..

Jazzy Baby said...

wahahhahahhahh... napa tia nda tercakap??!!.. cakap baahhh!!! cakap!!.. hahahhaha..

I can imagine you like jumping up and down full of joy.. hahahhahahha...

Effy said...

that is the shit part about staying in the same town. tell us everything when we get there next week. Hahahaha.

HotMaMa said...

jazzy baby - yatah bah.. Pandai terdiam.. Puas ati ku!!! C ham pun senyum2 kambing. C pat kali ah.. dun mess with me!!! ( hahaha you know me too well!)

HotMaMa said...

tell me about it.. Bukan lagi the same town, dakat rumah lagi tu... sasak ku! come anytime, i need to get this off my chest.. (im still jumping up and down from my victory though)wahahaha