Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Busday!!!

Awwwwww.. sweet memories!

Every Thursday our work stream would have weekly Team Engagement and at that very same day which was on the (10th July) was my supervisor’s and me bday! ( and I found out it was R.R hubby’s bday as well! ) Born on the same day and the same month! Get this, we even got married on the same day & month aaannnnnddddd we gave to boys! kwang kwang kwang

Oh, lets get back to the office bit. Apparently there was some makan2 to celebrate the success of cleaning up the PO/PR’s in our workstream and as you would say “sekali gus” celebrated the bday girls as well as Haji Zairin’s Bday. (After all, he was the 2nd boss in command) His bday was on the 11th July. So it was 4 celebrations in a day! Hooraay!

As for home, I couldn’t really celebrate with hubby as he had been called for work (bummer!). And on the very same day, I had an antenatal appointment at KB hospital. But I did get to have my afternoon off due to bad water retention. My feet swelled and looked as if they were gloves fully filled up with water.. YUP…not a pretty sight. However, someone actually made birthday greeting over Kristal Radio during lunch and I had friends who lost touch for quite some time called me up and greetd me. I didn’t get to hear the greeting so I have no idea who sends it till today. But should you know, please say thank you for me. I really do appreciate it. :o)

Nightfalll came and I had my other 2 girlfriends came by the house and celebrated with “candy” *cough*couch* I had a ROXY notebook and sticker from Effy which was the exact size I was looking for to replace the used one for my BIBD diary which was actually given by her sister, shikin!.. hahaha I love how these gifts “KONEK”

What did I want for my birthday?
I think prayers for me to go into labour fast and have us a normal and healthy baby. As for the rest, I’m blessed with the friends (yes all of you!), my family and everything that Allah has given me. Alhamdullilah :o)

Thank you again everyone.. love ya all!

The team during our engagement..

The birthday cake.. It was super-delicious. Haji Mat wife made this. Home made cake. How cool is that!


Trying to get a good angle of the cake.. up close

Thats Afzan's on the side and the dude with the glasses is Haji Zairin. Good people.


Cutting the cake..eargerly as we were all straving!

Treat of the day.. Mee Jawa.. Yum! Yum!

Assorted cakes. The kueh penyaram was delicious.. Orghhh.. Bday's couldnt get any better!


A birthday card from everyone at the office..

The very next day however, i came into the office to do a final handover to Nurul when i saw this on my table.

A small package addressed to me.. Like a close look?

eh.. Bisai mulut orang ani... hahaha and i knew who the person was by the handwritting.

Cuba you guys liat... hahahah and i really did cut along the line lagi tu!.. wahahahaha!

hahaha and my guess was right! It was from my very alai aziz! Can you read what it says beneath Mariyln Monroe's Picture? hahahah

Just what i wanted (but couldnt afford!) Thanks Jiiiissssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs!*

You made my birthday special indeed guys.. Thanks! *sniff*

Bee-outch!

No comments: