Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello World!

Ahhhhh.. It has been 2 weeks now since Arman was born and alhamdullilah I’m feeling better by the day. Still getting used to the 4 hourly wake up calls from the baby though but all is good.

Today, I have finally got the shots I wanted. Arman with his eyes open! Nothing much interesting to share yet but I did weight myself today and I DID NOT like what I saw on the measuring scale. Back to the exercise and dieting regime before I get back to my desired weight and shape.

I don’t expect to get back too fast though as they say, “ Lose fast, you gain fast " I, however have plans to go back to dancing and I will be attending back to my night classes soon. That will keep me busy. Unfortunately my busy routine will make less time for me to breastfeed. What can I do. I know. I will do my best. As long as I keep my focus and be happy, that is what I shall do.

Lets see the latest pics, shall we?
snuggling next to mummy's pillow..

kissy moment..

Adik-beradiks watching disney channel.

I couldnt help and took a pic of his little fingers..


grab mummy!

I feel so blessed


After busy taking pics and stuff, i was going to give Arman his bath until...


*Mobile rings*

I answered “Hello?"

It was my sister on the other line. “Yen!! We have been in an accident. Come quick!!”

What?!?!?! Where are you? What happen? You ok?

I’m bleeding! We’re at taman Jubilee. We crashed into another car! Sobs..

Ok! Ok! Im coming!
Ya allah...
Bee-Outch.

6 comments:

Effy said...

Astaga!! Pabila durang c pam accident? Ya sorang kah? Baik nda pa2. Ya balik dari bandar kah?

HotMaMa said...

niee baru this evening ah.. ia sama her fren. they just came back from lunch.. they were on their way to kb from pandan 5 when this var out of nowhere kelaur simpang. Bam! airbags inflated.. both her fren and herself escaped with burises and cuts lah. tapi passenger dari the other car kana antar hospital.. Muanya coyaaakkk yoooooo... pam ikut kawannya and they were using her frens car. Bmw lagi tu..

Effy said...

Ish..ish.. Nasib baik ada air bag. Tapi durang pakai seatbelts kan but i presumed the other car wasn't?

Dai Mcky said...

geezzz.. i hope ur sis is OK =)

HotMaMa said...

alhamdullilah everyone is ok.. just some cuts and bruises saja. And yes epi you are right, the other car nada aibag.. Scary thought isnt it.. with airbags you still can get hurt. Apalagi kalau nada airbag!

27 said...

thank god pam is ok.heard it from aziq... yes seatbelt saves lives... some are still ignorant and feel they are cool so they dont want to feel geeky pakai seatbelt. kuno tu...