Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its "antenatal" time

Doesnt sound exciting huh?
But for those who are mothers out there, you know what im taking about. When its antenatal at government hospital, its the worse.. The ques are endless, the nurses are mostly rude & as for the doctors (depending on our luck) can be nice .. there are even the ones plain rude and make you regret being pregnant in the first place and there are ones whom, well.. are plain normal and nice.
My tip = Just greet with a smile and stay calm. No harm there. It usually works.
Out of boredom, here are some pictures I managed to take. Enjoy.. (buring kali ah)


Here we have me holding up my puzzle book to kill the waiting time. You MUST always bring something to kill time or you will regret not doing so. You should know by now lah..hehe

my number

The running numbers after i took my number.. *sigh*


Anytime now guys... anytime..

Bee-oucth..

No comments: