Monday, November 24, 2008

Note to self

Yes. You are one and there is a one in all of us.

I hope they managed to make doses for ADULTS.


OMG.. what a crappy week.. See below for an extract of the email I had send to my family with regards to a situation to another family across the ocean.( Yes, we email each other. We're very modern)

"I am including my hubby in this because I want him to know.

So kesian uncle richard.. He's a man with a good heart and he doesnt derserve this. It goes to show that I must not let myself be influenced or be affected by UNEDUCATED & NEGATIVE people because I dont want to bitter and unhappy be like Aunty Chris. You are right. I dont want my marriage to be like this because I cant control my temper to the people who tries to destroy it.
Nevertheless, I cant wait to stay in bandar in order to be away from all these nuisance."

Basically, I'm down right dissapointed with the acts of a particular individual. I think my close frisnds would have an idea of this person I am refering too. The action of this individual is sick and disgusting.
Do you know that to disrupt someone's marriage by using lies and make-believe stories is a big sin?
What have I done to deserve this?
***I work to make end meets.
***I pursue a higher qualification to support and share the responsibilities of the family and so
that we can enjoy the best things in life.
***I am a responisbile and independant adult. Why cant you just accept it? Just accept that your
ways does not work in this new era?
We cause no trouble. We do not tell you the stories that we had heard of you because we always see the goodness of you but you.... You do not appreaciate the goodness of other people and yet amplify on their flaws.
You only care whats good for your reputation and what's worse, you listen to others and believing them straight away just because of FACE VALUE.
And this is the sickest part, adakah ia suruh my hubby tipu aku? Hello? You want him to tagur me on something which is sooooo remeh temeh? Excuse me, unlike your marriage, our marriage is based on love and trust and OPEN COMMUNICATION. We address our issues as a family. Not sweep everything under the carpet, only then having to creep up on you after 10,15,20,25 fucking years.
This made me appreciate my parents even more. Thank god for my mummy. Perbaik aku ani berlawan ah, buka jua mata ku liat mama aku ani is the best among the rest. Alhamdullilah, most importantly is that my hubby understands, knows and support me no matter what. Perhaps its a blessing in diguise. To appreciate my hubby and my SIDE of the family more.
Screw this...
I have made up my mind to no longer be anyway be near or associate myself unless forced too. Im so dissapointed to how she does things to get it DONE HER WAY.

Please park your bullshit some where else. Thanks

Bee-Outch.

No comments: