Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Revelation Week? Im on Holiday..



I'm going through of those now.. Lots of good and bad had happened the whole of last week .

I cant update much just yet becoz I'm on my Exam and Presentations week/month so I'm using all my free time to do what I can as a wife, mummy, a employee and lastly as a student. Boy, do I need help in my "Time management".
*I'm sooooo looking for to my Candy Nites with the girls and my Bitching nites with the Boys*

And, something happened to me which you sould say impacted me a little bit last week. Both in terms of family and friendship. I have to say I'm still absorbing it all in. Its not easy. So many things on my mind now. Lesson learnt - There will ALWAYS be changes in life. Be it Good or Bad. Both in yours and the people around you. ACCEPT IT and MOVE ON.

But of course, I know how to set my priorities. I will finish what I've started. I am after all IZZAH BATRICIA.. haha!

Catch you guys in December. ( Thats when I shall be free to bitch however, whatever and whenever I like!)

Bee-outch

2 comments:

Effy said...

Ada hint sudah tu. I'll make sure i have a new pack of candy. Haha. I really want to know what happened.

HotMaMa said...

tell me about it.. bari sasak wah.. ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH tapi its an eye-opener for me to discreetly. funny how Allah works huh? Awuu eh.. Ciggies time soon!