Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just some randomness...

I'm stuck home today. My eye is still swollen despite the medication I took last night. What to expect anyway. Healing takes time and so I decided to spare myself the humilation by not coming to work. Thank god hubby is off today. At least I have a driver by the day. Texted the colleagues at work but no reply.. "UH- ohhh - I sensed big trouble" But hei.. not my fault. I dont want this to happen kali ah.. You get a allergic reaction and see if you can handle the pain! BOO HOO...
Right. Over the past few weeks, I had been taking some random moments for blogging purposes And so, may I present the some of my very long due , interesting episods at work.

A colleague had owed me $10 from a week before. Wicked sense of homour that man.
Let me explain the very drawings you see in this page. Let's start with the crosses on the top. My very colleague challenged me to a game. He challenged me to count how number of times a certain person would say "Yeah's" the whole entire meeting. Hahahaha.. I gave up after 15 counts and thats only the first 5 minutes! The baju? SOmething I'm denial about due to my Baju Raya Disaster Uri and "WARDEN" is a codename for a certin somebody..keh keh keh
Eating my fav snacks to keep me awake. I do pay attention. Its only that I pay attention BETTER with food.

Towards lunch it rained heavily. Off we go. I needed to see the kids before going to classes the whole week. See the weather? Look at the clouds. I was walking to my car, fighting the direction of the storng winds until...

wiper ku ah... sakiiiiit hatiii kuuuuuuuuu... hahahahha

To be continued...
Bee-Outch

No comments: