Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emergency Ward

While typing my earlier post, I was actually doing my assignments at the same time. And while doing my assignment, adatah ku rasa something bit my eye.. *scratch*Scratch*.. Hmmm napa my eye macam swollen rasa nya..
An hour passed.. I could feel my right eyelids were slightly heavier to open. When to the mirror and.. conpom! My right eye is swollen! What could caused it? I dont know! I was actually doing my college work and got bitten and in now swollen?!!!? WTF?!?!?!
"Syang.. bring me to spital..My right eye is swollen.. I dont want it to escalate to a swollen face tomorrow.."
"Bah..let's go.."

Proof of time I was at the emergency ward..

Patient No:2.. Nasib..

still waiting.. ( Have I lost weight? heheh sampat )

Hubby sipping his fav cold..cold.. drink...

Fast Forward sikit - Saw a doctor (like d-uh) and he said that it could be an allergic reaction to an insect bite and that I was not being all so paranoid ( I told the doctor i might have one of those panic attacks which could led to swollen of face - sukati ku kan? ). He confirmed it was just some insect bite and so off I go with some Peretons Pills and eye drops.

then back to assignments and blogs (for my supportive readers ) and emails (to communicate on our assignments )and medicine ( Its now 12.27 a.m. by the way and I have work and class tomorrow)..

Is this how they spell "PERETON" kah? (thenurse wrote PIRITON ) That male nurse did seemed sleepy though..

Thank God class was CANCELLED today or else how could I drive back home? Things that I do lah really.

Bee-Outch

2 comments:

Effy said...

I dunno why but i just want to laugh la..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I want to see your pirate eye patch!!!

HotMaMa said...

hahahahhaa pukima!