Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Atu batah...

" batah ko inda update blog mu ah pat "

Come to think of it. Effy is right. It has been quite a while.
Basically I’m all helpless right now. The maid has gone back for a month holiday and I’m stuck between work and sending the kids to my in-laws.(Yes. In-laws. I had no choice.) Thank God there arent any classes…yet. Word is that we might have a class or two during this December month. Sheesh.. Just when I was going to use the time to go dancing again. I guess I still have to put that on hold until the next holiday..
Last 25th of Nov was my 3rd year wedding anniversary. Alhamdullilah, we still going strong (I love you sayang!) I love the fact that me and my Hubby are great team mates. We work as a team. Sure, there were hiccups along the way and will always be but we survived. We love each other to bits. Which reminds me, I had sort of a pregnancy scare last week.
To put in calendar – Set an appointment with Dr.Azua and be on birth control pills.
Right guys. I will update some pics soon. I had managed to get pics of Aiman making a Bday card for his Uncle Aziz, I have also made a Room Tag ( bigger than an A4) for the kids room.Oh and, we managed to get a temporary place to stay in Beribi, Will update pics of the new place as well.
I am sure that most of you are on your holidays so have a pleasant and safe one. Catch you when you get back.

Will update more when I can.

Bee-Outch.

No comments: