Monday, December 29, 2008

From Perth with love

G'Day Mate!

Yes..I am finally here. Wow. The place is amazing ( well..not really lah but assuming this is a free ride from the hubby and that its a pressie, might as well appreciate and enjoy as much as I can!)
Just some pics I'm posting on today but I'm sure I have more *hopeful*. We're going for last min shopping tomorrow. Things here are expensive, its crazy. The after-christmas discounts helps but not much. Food is expensive. A meal for two can start from AUS$20 -$40. I stick to sharing meals. I could have use the same amount of money for shopping! But heck, we got to eat so getting a meal for at least AUS$20 is good enough. Coke nya sini sudah $3.80, alum lagi makan yoooooo..
Shut up about food. Give us fashion!
Right..right.. Fashion wise, I'm in love with their summer-beach-bohemian-laid back-free-colourful-tan-surfers style! They are to die for! Sun dresses, bikinis and shorts, gladiator sandals ( looks like its in here a bit later then expected pasal I think I've seen them last year masa in Spore) Roxy, Billabong, Surf boys alll soooooo lawa.. How i wish i had extra cash and the body to purchase and wear them! I hate myself!
Perth is a nice quiet place. Yes, Quiet.. Shops opens from 10am-6pm the latest and that includes most eating outlets. You'd be lucky to find a 24-hours diner but dont expect anything extra ordinary. And if I wanted to look for fresh seafood which they are famous for, that would probarly cost me a whole lot more! Nevertheless, this is an interesting trip and it's always good to travel and see places supaya inda sakai! hahahaha...

Always wanted to take a picture from the aeroplane. Here's a view before we landed.


and a view from where i sit.. (excited bah yatah ambil gambar saja)

A view from our room. On-going construction mostly as you can see.

another construction in the background.


2nd day. Just to have to take a pic infront of our hotel.


My sponsor.. ( lagi ah sayaaaaaaaaaangg..) hehehe

1st shopping of the day. I had to get my boys toys.


Perth's City Centre

lamak ..lamak control!!!



my fat ass on the shopping move..

hei.. thats a Ugg Store.. (bahapa, panas ah)
To be continued...
Bee-Outch

No comments: