Monday, October 20, 2008

LOSERS ALERT!

At the moment I feel so uninspired.. Nothing exciting is happening.. Nothing challenging..nothing bah.. Nothing.

Actually, I wanted to update the blog with pics from raya and the baby’s zikir nite, only to find out that we left camera is left at the inlaws place.

I’m so fucking sasak right now. And you know why? Why cant everyone get off my back kan? Do I look like a fucking target practice for you to throw you anger at kah? If you had fucking listen or fucking look at me fucking properly when I fucking talk.

I don’t get it. You do this can, salah one. Do that, can also salah one. Even buat kraja laju2 salah. Kana tagĂșr pulang like this “ GAGAS jua ko, dont force your self lah if you dont want to do” . Oh so she notices? Like finally !!! At least, we’re not stuffing our face with food malam2 and grow fat, and then whine to everyone else how fat you are!! Kau atu malas wah! Making excuses! Pity me! Tired me! No one understand me!No wonder you don’t have true friends!!! I think you deserve it jua bah. The reason why orang gagas buat kraja supaya EVERYONE INDA PAYAH TIDOR AKHIR COZ THE NEXT DAY IS A WORKING DAY BAH LOSER. I HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND TO CLASSES. I HAVE PRIORITIES UNLIKE YOUR SAD BORING LIFE BAH.

And the attitudes im getting at the office is amazing. If you cant meet your fucking dealines kah, sasak kana question by your supervisor kah, annoyed about something kah don’t put it on other people bah. I asked one INNOCENT question and a challenged was thrown back to my face? BEING A SENIOR STAFF, YOU COULD AT LEAST BE MORE PROFESSIONAL IN CORRECTING PLP, EVENTHOUGH ITS JUST A QUESTION. KENAPA EMOSI MACAM PONDAN ANI? PONDAN kAH YOU?

Urghhh… WHATever..
read up when you can


Bee-Outch.

5 comments:

Effy said...

Got challenge!! Your sis in law was challenging you what. I read about it also i damn dulan already man!! Like no compassion like that. People got work and school give you some slack la. Mahai! And to the senior stuff can go pok gai. Diu la sing.
oh.. wait.. i can feel the china man spirit leaving my body..eee..uuu...roooaarrrr...
cheer up, don't for your self la if you don't want to... hahahahahahaha.. chill girlfriend. but i want to read the book la looks ineresting. Muacks!! Sloppy kisses for you

Effy said...

spelling check; don't FORCE your self la

HotMaMa said...

have you been taouk2 makan those white Rabbit candy again? explains the china man spirit thingie. kah kah kah.. So apamacam babe.. how was last night with the pussy-selahau-wannabe-gangsta?

Effy said...

she sucks dick man! she asked me about some people whom i dun know at all. as usual. like if m going out with anybody or know anybody who wants to go out with me. she think i bother kah with all those sohai stuff? she likes to continue my sentences and talk cock like she know everything. i tok about kl she talk about png gangster fight. what the fuck! now hindraf era wei! bodoh man. really. i think she should just stick to topic like singapore or her daughter. backside! really want to smack her ady

HotMaMa said...

wasehhh.. you talk true2 like chinese lah chaboh.. kalah c fel wah.. kah kah kah.. napa ia catu? kan impress your other freind kah? Were you guys at a public place. Perhaps she wanted plp to hear her Gangsta life.. more like her sad-penipu-bodoh life! nada class ku malam ani. apa lagi.. Smoke on yo at Pat's Kitchen!