Friday, October 24, 2008

Hmmm... Shall we? Shall we not?

Its been a year plus now since i took my temporary motorcycle license with hopes of getting a scooter for myself. I had to postpone halfway when I found out I was pregnant with Arman. By the way, I have no shame to admit that I am into riding. Not for show! (I am definitely NOT one of those ride-and-die-hardcore-prasaan macho-lupa bini-lupa anak-lupa priorities motorists ah). Kindly do not associate me with them. Thank you. I've just always admire riding on motorbikes especially the ones use for cruisin.

The family and myself went out today to do some car window shopping ( Its high time to get a 7-seater car!) when we stumbled on this motorbike shop which was located near the Nissan-Suzuki Showroom. None of the models are the ones that i was looking for though but our little Aiman saw something he liked! I just had to take pictures of him on it!

Mummy! Car!

Aiman- looking as if he knows what are the spec of this ATV. Janji Car.. Mana ia duli tu sebanarnya!

Mummy! Car..pleaseeeeeeeee? (Go ask daddy..Mummy not enough money..kah kah kah)

Actually, Aiman was also checking out this mini racer until he saw the ATV (I ,myself had always wanted to buy this one once before but knew it would be a waste. I might as well use the same amount of money to get myself a reliable scooter. My mum thought the small bike was for kids! hahaha nada ku suruh!!)

And finally... just to post this up in order to remind my self to finish up what i started..

me...

and the hubby...

We must get the license!! We must!!

Bee-Outch

No comments: