Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ittadakimasu!!!

"Sayang, I taisliur Sushi lah.."

"Bah, lets go to Excapade then. Me mana saja..."

Weeeeeeeell, actually I am NOT a fan of Sushi. Give me belacan, give me ulam and I'm all good. Sushi? Pass. I was ok with sushi once before. Eversince my first try on japanese food, I thought it was ok. Then, there was Misato in Kiulap. I loved eating there. Their work was amazing. Quality = yummy. I was impressed. I loved it. I could even indulged by myself when I had an hour or so before hubby's arrival after work.

But...

Then there was that one day, when we had dinner at Excapade,Gadong. An hour after dinner, I had food poisoning and diarhhea plus vomitting for a week. ( Sidetrack - Is it me or does anyone smell the fishy odour going on at the Gadong branch? It just stinks there. I totally 100% believe that particular branch stinks!)

No more Sushi for me ever since!

Forget Gadong. We'll go and visit the nearest branch. Pandan 5! Thank god that we made reservations. Tonite was packed.

Mix mix mix, jangan tak mix the wasabi...

Where did the train went?

I suck at names. I dont know what this is called but I know my hubby enjoys this one...along with everything else of course.

Wasabi effeeeeeeecttttttt...

We also had two other dishes. Vegetable Teriyaki and Chicken Teriyaki. The vegetables were good. The chicken? Cold and un-cripsy..

Nevertheless to my hubby, thank you for dinner :o)

Bee-Outch

No comments: