Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adventure? You got it!

Mari kita bercerita dulu ya anak-anak...

There was an inivitation to an Open House in Bandar. Wadin's is a good mate and we did got invited so it was definitely a pleasure to attend. Alhamdullilah, Zul aka BUdak Nakal was there too. SIok lah and food was lovely. Wadin's mum soto is the BOM! Nyaman kali ah.. ( Din, buleh minta recipe ?) *wink2*
Aiman, all strapped up i his car seat. We are travelling on a long distance so safety is a priority. It was a pity that I couldnt bring baby Arman or else he could collect angpow too! It was raining today and our little sporty car could accommodate so much. I didnt want to take the risk lah basically.
I was enjoying my Soto so much that I had forgotten to take pictures at Wadin's place but I did manage to take some pics of Aiman playing with Wadins' nieces and nephews. You could tell that this was a loving family environment because the children were nice and friendly with aiman. Trust me. I dare say this because I have seen how mean children can be at other plp homes and this always had something to do with how the environment is at home.

It was 4 o'clock. Enough laughing and jokes and food for now. The guys siok2 bercerita sampai abis bah kueh raya Wadin (which he baru refill!) hahaha.. Tandanya nyaman tu diiin.. Alhamdullilah! Everyone said their goodbyes and thanks, and we were on our way.

Hubby - " Ok, sayang we go to Mothercare kan? "

Me - " Uh-huh. We need to get new pants for Aiman." (His current ones were getting to short for him!)

Aiman - " Go! Go! " ( Thats Aiman telling us he wants to continue berjalan2!)

Car in gear and after few minutes on the road, we heard something strange.. Krok krak krok krak.." Eh...apa bunyinya tu ah? " . It sounded like something was stuck onto your tyres and when you drive, bising ia when it hits the road. Tapi bila lapas minyak, no bunyi. Tapi bila brake, the sound came back lagi.. krok krak krok krak.. SHIT says hubby. We immediately drove to a nearby department store, parked at the back and stopped to check out what was wrong.

"Alaaaaaaa....brake caliber patah! Have to call toll-truck. It's too dangerous to drive back." He was right. Aiman lagi ada. Oh dear.. thank god this didnt happen on the highway or else! And alhamdullilah, the car is still under waranty. the car hardly kan pakai kali ah! Nevertheless, I am just grateful that we found out the problem way before we were on some highway at a certain speed!

Toll-truck.. Man getting details..Macam Polis in the making.. waiseeeh..

You cant see it but the cars lining up here, there were about 4 cars who wanted to reverse. I didnt managed to take the picture of the one who actually "raced" his engine ( probarly to show his annoyance) and sped off rudely. Ummm dude. Car on toll truck? That means car trouble?!?!? Buduh lah. Nampak jua buduh orang atu. Nasib ada Aiman, I had to play a cool and good tempered mummy. Show good example orang tua would say. (Ikutkan hati, ku kan stand behind his car to provoke him even more). Poeple who truly know me, knows that its NORMAL for me to do so.

Can you click on pic to get a better view? If cant, then me editing this is not meant to be seen. Sorry.

Toll truck on its way to kb and here we are waiting at the restaurant for mum and sis to pick us up. I too managed to get a toy car for $2.90 to distract him while we wait.

Aiman was playing with his toy car nearby a shop. I wasnt paying much attention on the shops because the floors were grossly dirty and knowing my son, he was tempted to pay his car on the floors! YUCK!

It was when I looked up and saw this! *Angels singing moment* Something I had been looking for!! Well, myself and Peaches! We had surveyed the designs for our next year raya baju and what was missing were the beads that we wanted for our baju. No. Not the everyday same old small maniks. These were... ummmm... You see lah nanti... Raya 2009.. hehehehe (Kami masih URI Tragedi Raya Baju Bida.) Like Seriously. Our baju is B.I.D.A.

Some laces. Im not really a baju kurung /baju melayu kind of person.I depend on friends for ideas and the latest fashion tips so I amd assuming these laces are nothing? But these shop had lots of choices and I dont see this kind of shops in KB. Kalau ada pun, gerenti expensive one.


Peaches!!! These are just the few ones out of the rest! We must! WE must!
Btw, everyone reached home safely but there seems to be a glich. As I write to you now, the toll truck is still downstairs with the RX8 on it. Apparently, the toll truck punya car-menurun thingie hydraulic leaked. So the truck cannot turunkan the car. Now, they have to call another toll-truck to pull RX8 down safely. You dont get this everyday huh? hahah kesian eh. My hubby is now actually smoking and sipping nescafe with the truck driver downstairs while waiting. Raya jua bah, like how Epi's Beef would say. Tarus kami serve kueh raya.. Kwang kwang kwang...

And that kanak2, sums up today's adventure. Until another episod, good nite and sweet dreams.

Bee-Outch.

p/s - I was about to close up until my huby told me that the driver of the other toll-truck is currently lost somewhere. The driver had to drive to pick up (using the same truck with the RX* still on it) his lost friend and bring him here. Kah kah kah
Bee-Outch for REAL

4 comments:

Effy said...

Banci jua ku,
"Raya jua bah, like how Epi's Beef would say"
Hahahahaha. I clicked on the picture and nothing happen. What is it?

HotMaMa said...

hahahahah..oppsiee... yatah ku inda tau kenapa that certain pic inda mau enlarge! Pdahal Jpeg jua! buring! nanti ku show you!

Effy said...

Maybe enlarging the pic?

HotMaMa said...

thats the largest dah babeeee