Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shame on You!

This is embarrasing.. Shame on you Izzah Batricia!

Just as I thought about "poor me" - I cant shop, I have no time for myself bla bla bla when in actual fact, there are other plp who goes through a much difficult life then I do. Why do I even complain when there is a roof over my head, a responsible husband, food on the table, education, 2 healthy children, a loving family, etc etc..?????

The reason for this shameful awakening is this. I had recently read a post on Iskandarworld. Blosgspot & Kb Happening .blogspot on how they came across 3 children in Seria who were abandoned by their parents a few amonths ago. The eldest of the 3 who is a 16 year old boy, had to miss school so that he could work and feed his younger siblings. They even had to use candles to read and study at night because their houses had no electricity. And get this, the only water they had to drink was rainwater.

Click here to read more on this and lets help where we can. Insyallah i'll try to stop by the venue where they will be holding donations for the children.

May Allah bless the bloggers and everyone who contributed to help these children.

A little contribution can make a big difference in their lives..

Bee-Outch

4 comments:

Effy said...

I still think you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

Anonymous said...

yah..kesian owh the kids...ithe parents left them to be fishermen in Ulu Belait and only come and see the kids twice a month? Come on lah..can't the mummy stay with the kids? :-( kesian the eldest..and he's gonna sit fo PMB lagi soon

HotMaMa said...

effy - hehehe i know.. it was just a blow to my face kajap atu..but yes, i agree with you that i shouldnt be hard on my self..(sudah atu) life goes on and we should be grateful with what our parents have given us. Btw, jangan lupa baca text ku ah.. aerobics.. here we come!

HotMaMa said...

R.Red - awuuu kesian ah.. Cana buleh leave the kids atu.. Kesian ku eh. I can understand they are trying to make a living but leaving the kids behind? the mum could at least stand behind to jaga the kids lah seiorusly. Siapa tah jaga the young kids when the brother goes to work.. kesian ku eh..