Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting there

It’s the 6th day of puasa and may I ask how is everyone doing?

As for myself, I’m getting there. So far so good. (it helps with me being on leave).

Now, latest updates?
Well, I have found that my passion for dancing has drizzled away. Not because I cant catch up the steps (puh-lease..Patricia kali nie ah), Well, lets just say the dancing instructors has not made their classes interesting anymore and plus, the location sucks. Its smaller. I wish them all the luck in getting a new place soon. Then I’ll see about returning back..

So what’s the next alternative?

It was last night when my mum complained to me this:

“Yen, look at mummy. Mummy fat right?"

“Mum, your not fat.. It comes with age..”

“So, I am fat!. That’s it, I’m going to the gym!”

"aaaahhhh... i didnt say that... "
Then, off she goes. Walking to the gym ( our house is about 10minutes walk from the gym and I salute my mum who insisted on walking rather then driving all the way ke sana! And she’s 50++++ of age kali ah. I should be ashamed of myself).. After an hour later, mum came back, sweating brabis and then said to me..

“Yen, you should go to the gym. See, mummy sweating so much!”

As I looked at mum enviously, i thought to myself - heck why not? she can do it so can i! I mean, its even better to work out after eating right? Remember the diet chart I made for myself?.. you can say there have a decrease in the cm’s..Not as fast as I have hope for but at least ada changes..

thats me (side view..) thats how big im currently am... *sigh*

After 1 hour, for a distance of 500metres, i only lost 316 calories! 1 Pulut panggang is already about 1200 calories!! Think on how many hours i have to go on the treadmill to lose all that!

Oh diet..diet...diet... we have until the end of the month to see the progress again. Hopefully with me fasting should also help in losing weight. We'll see how lah.. *double sigh*

see ya guys... muaaahz

Bee-Outch

6 comments:

Effy said...

Run forest runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

HotMaMa said...

hahahaha kan mati

- Dang Salat - said...

haha. didnt noe rupanya u stay ampir nem's..hehe! we shud be gym buddies u noeeee *kenyit2 mate*

HotMaMa said...

hahahha awu.. a few minutes away tapi nada ku sanggup jalan dang.. baik ku drive. kang tau2 my inlaws nampak ku on the road and jump into conclusions pulang. haha bah.. on eh! when shall we go?

27 said...

patzie...i wanna go to the gym too... :(

- Dang Salat - said...

pat, usul ganya a week after puasa! atu batah. haha. kanyang parut dulu puas2 makan open house. nyehehe *evil laugh*