Wednesday, August 27, 2008

*yawnssss*

A glimpse view of my daily commuting to classes routine.

1. Firstly, there is the long drive on a hot afternoon or sometimes nasty rains...Imagine ko time puasa.. Ngantuk tu laaai....


2. Then you arrive for class.. As you can see here, students dah masuk.. this was taken after my ahem-ahem break with my course mate and lecturer.. hehehe


3. Stationaries ready! Paper ready!


4. Do some exercises. one plus one = four! three times four = 100!


5. Nasib baik correct. I have my very non-karit Shi-Fu to constantly poke me when he sees a mistake and never fail to teach me. Best College-Mate ever! Thanks Wadin!

Ladies, this is Wadin.. Wadin meet the ladies..hehehhe Cool guy. He's single by the way! *winks*

Eh, I'm serious with my studies you know. No play-play one ah.. $350 per month + $250 for petrol krita not cheap owwwhh and there is no looking back once I've started this...

but there is also sometimes the occasional yawns lah..

Oh well... what the heck.... I need to drive back to Kb again. 5 mins sleep wont hurt right?

...right...

zzzzzzzzzzz

Bee-outch..

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

AHAH! taking picture while driving! n u can still managed to take good picture. nda lagi singet tu. hahaha.

HotMaMa said...

aaaahhh.. no lah.. not driving.. ada jua brake brake sikit.. heheh but i assure you that it was the slowest speed possible... kana horn ku lagi tu lambat brabis! wehehehhe thanks... as you can tell, ive been taking pics in the car alot.. haha kedapatan!