Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cakes and more cakes!

I had my one-of-those-days bitching sessions with my two bitches from work and boy, was the office juice fresher as ever. Anyways, thats work. We'll leave that out. Lets indulge in these lovely yummy cakes. Afterall, you cant expect me to fisnish this all by myself do you..

(you wish!)

A lovely blueberry cheesecake Aziz got me..

Thanks jis!

Oh, remember the cake my hubby did the 2nd time around? Remember how the sides were abit bumpy and kasar looking? Well, one day after seeing how Nigella bakes her Chocolate Cheesecake on the Travel Channel, it just clicked to me perhaps the method that she used was a more appropriate way of cooking a cheecake. So i suggested my hubby and we tried cooking the same way and ...

tadaaaaaaa..... now it looks so even and better looking of course. This method also made the cheesecake tasted even better. Hip Hip Hooray!

Bee-outch.

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

this post is so kejam. ia makes my tummy berdangdut n my saliva glands super active. lol.

HotMaMa said...

lol... aku sasak masa ani..bila time ku kan trim menslim, ada tia makanan nyaman2 kena sedaqahkan... antam... makan saja! hehehe but daling, should there be more cakes, we makan together2 k? hheeh