Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ready to eat!

Actually, I woke up to a grumpy start, I just found out my amah just threw away 5 ounces of freshly pumped breastmilk down the drain because she thought when I put in on the kitchen table, it was meant for washing. Buduh..Buduh… Why do I stay with idiots kan? Buduh buduh buduh buduh buduh .. I have enough annoying people to handle now this maid lagi.. eh buduh banar eh.. buduh buduh buduh *sabar*sabar*

Right, time to shift focus to something else or I will be dreading about this morning’s stupid tragedy.

The Blueberry Cheesecake is finally ready to be eaten! And it was supa-delicious. (of course, its made out of love for me, mestilah nyaman!) heheheheheh Home made cheesecake just for me :o) I love every bit of it.. Thanks again baby!


Time to cut the cake!

A slice to try...


Going...

Gone.. Yummy!!!

Bee-outch

2 comments:

Effy said...

Nyaman usul cake nya. Cibai. Lol

HotMaMa said...

hahahaha mulut! bah datang ke rumah.. ada masih lagi nie *winks*