Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now shake! shake i say!

Picture this…

Wobbling fat skinwobbling fat thighswobbling breasts...wobbling hips

Ladies and gents.. That’s me doing the belly dancing..

Its my 30th day and according to the traditions of my Chinese ancestral side of the family, I have officially finished my confinement period. (Nada ku kan ikut 40 hari pantang. I think by then i have gone suicidal tah tu) Finally, the long warm shower that I’ve longed for, the so-called-forbidden food is now allowed to be consumed, no noisy in-laws.. it has all happened this very day.

And so I celebrated with an exercise. A treat to myself to get back into shape again. Ahhhhh.. I can picture my self now doing the all good belly dancing but little did I know, I was about to be very surprise... at my self.

I’m good. Well, I used to be good. Now, I’m all jingly wiggly bad. When I started today’s class, I was all two left feet, and obviously the chubbiest of all the ladies and I couldn’t help noticing I had the biggest arms and chest too! I couldnt catch up with the steps even! So not me! God help me! Ok.. ok.. so it has only been month since I gave birth but like any other woman, I’m desperate to get back into that size ‘S’ jeans again. *sigh*

Focus Pat! Focus!

Right! That’s it. Enough mopping around and time to do something about it. I’m determine to get into shape by all means despite the classes I will still have to go starting of next week and the fact that I’m also a mum of 2. Nothing shall stop me! Hah!

I’m going to start by rebuilding my personal schedule to balance work, class, time with family and my exercising time. Heheheh.. this is going to be fun! Will let you know how it works out soon!


come and measure me..thats if your measuring tape is long enough! *stress*

P/S- the new dancing location is horrid. I prefer the old location. Hope these classes get to move to their so called new place soon.. Bluueeerrghhh..

Bee-outch

2 comments:

Effy said...

how are you going to do all that? atu sekajap kurus tu eh. ngalih.

HotMaMa said...

entah... aku pun inda tau.. all i know i need to exercise.. mun lakas kurus, bagus juak! amin!