Monday, June 30, 2008

Still on going...

Omg...

Asal ku drive down to work, I always imagine how things could have gotten better, how I could turned back time and if I has super hero powers, what would I do with them. hahaha

My week has been the same. Nothing exciting has come up except for come interesting stories from the in-laws last week while helping them filling up some job applications. Aside from that, nothing exciting lah.

However they have been some concerns that have been bothering me still ( I still think about it almost everyday) but thank god, with my Metallica blasting in the background when I drive down to work – I tend to forget about it at by the time I reach the office. Yes, I still listen to them. It may be old-skool but I still think they rock. So fuck you if you think otherwise.

And one thing I have noticed about myself is that I have been keeping things inside. I have been testing situations by asking certain individuals questions and see what their responses are. So far, it has been disappointing. Continuously disappointing..

Right now, I feel I want to pack my things and go somewhere to find myself again.

I want to be happy.

I want to find the reason that makes me feel alive again.

I have been taking care of others so its only fair that its my turn now.

Don’t you think?

Bee-Outch

No comments: