Monday, June 2, 2008

RUDE DRIVER ENCOUNTER!!!!!!!

K*1654, Toyota Vios – You’re such a good example to the younger generation.

FUCK YOU LAH

Have you ever had this experience?

You head for your local supermarket to get some ingredients that you’ve missed out in your shopping list this morning. As you enter the parking lot and look for a an available parking space, you halted as the car in front of you was about to go in reverse… but there was something wrong..:

1)The stupid driver insisted in squeezing (into which was obviously NOT a proper parking space) but happened to be an area to line up shopping trolleys!

2)being polite, I make sure I double checked the car which was behind me and reserved a little as the car at the back didn’t even want to budge AT ALL.

3)While waiting for the idiot to park in his choice of space, he then gave me a glaring look and rudely gestured me to back off so that he could move forward and reverse comfortably again!!! BABI HUTAN.

4)And that’s not it ladies and gents, he stared at me as though kan cari kelahi sampai I parked ani bah!!! Pukima?!?!!??! My fault kan?

I was like “bring it on fat bitch”. As my breathing increased , I quickly walked over to the supermarket (he parked near the entrance) to show him who he was messing with, I slowly passed him by as he was chatting away with another man at the “For Sale” board. He looked at me twice and buat dunno.. Mcm inda berdusa bah c pukima ah.

I did my shopping and still inda puas ati, and so I went around the market to look for him as I knew he was with his wife somewhere.

And then…. Ah-HAH!

I saw him checking out some detergent.. I AGAIN, passed him by and pretending to be annoy while searching for something ( I made the cicak sound) .. Don’t ask me why but you don’t want to mess with a pregnant lady. He saw me and the condition I was in and buat dunno saja, again. but his face was like.. "OH SHITTTTTT"

Not long, I paid for my stuff and head back to my car. I saw him waiting in the car again. As I walked passed, I turned back and memorized his plate license number and of course glared back until I sampai my car. As I exited, he was infront of me. I zoomed and braked slightly an inch at the back, tail gated him as we exited and at this point I could see that he was looking through him rear view mirror. Apa lagi - I made gestures with my fingers to show him that I was memorizing his plate license number and then head off to my kampong pandan.

I mean, seriously. Buleh kah this plp?!?! He had the guts to show his body language and make rudely getures INSTEAD of politle asking me to reverse kah apa. Mau lagi bagi muka cari kelahi.

Plp, this guy was in his late 40’s!!!! LATE 40’s!!!!!!! FUCK YOU LAH ASSHOLE. INDAKAN KU SUMPAH MUAMU YANG ITAM ATU BUT I WONT PRAY GOOD THINGS FOR YOU EITHER. MENYUSAHKAN. I WONDER WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE HE IS TO HIS FAMILY.. A SHAMEFULL one I presume.

I do apologise to any readers who think they know / personally related to this driver but I have ever right to be upset. If you think otherwise, then come and see me personally.


BEE-OUTCH

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

i can listen to that cicak sound of yours. hahaha. terok jua eh. sadang2 jua perasahan nya lurus ah.

HotMaMa said...

hahaha inda lagi!