Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saw the bloody old fuck... again ...

O my...wat - a -day...

Woke up nicely to a cold Saturday Morning. I'm not complaining. I just love how cold the room can get when it rains. :o)

Decided to bring mum and Aiman for brunch at SoonLee Megamart Restaurant for some Fried Wet Meehoon, did a little shopping and off to home we went until...

The bloody Toyota Vios passed us by! (RR - Sikit ku lagi kan bagi fuck wah tapiii not in the presence of my son.. Kang malar tia ia bagi middle finger to everyone he meets! ) hahahaha jauh pahlis!!!

Urghhh... Thinking of that incident just boils me up and is it me or is it kan dakat semua kadai nada jual ciggies? I neeeeeed CANDYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bee-outch

2 comments:

Effy said...

atu nyaman usul sigup nya.

HotMaMa said...

uh-huh..uh-huh...