Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling SAD..


I woke up feeling tired, confused and sad.

What hubby said to me about how impatient I can be when it came to being a mother made me really well… sad.. I thought I was doing my best. I know I can lose my temper and boy can I! But I thought I was doing the best as I can..

What makes a good mother?
How can I be one?
Am I on the right track?
How can I do things right?

I come home during lunch so that we can spend the time we have before I go to classes after work.
I come home and cook when I can so he eats as well as the rest of the family when im on my study leave.
I sacrifice my favorite TV shows just so that he watches his favorite interactive cartoons.
I enjoy watching him smile and laugh every time I praise him for doing something good.
I enjoy him going “yum!yum!” everytime he eats my cooking.
I enjoy tickling him and hear him squeal..
I enjoy everything about him..

Mum said that he is the exact replica of me when I was his age. He has my temper, my features, my character and worse, my tantrums! All I had to do was use reverse physiology on him.. Been doing that plang for the past few days and so far I have manage to control my anger when dealing with his tantrums. And he sees his mummy acting all weird so he’ll just stops what he was doing and continue watching Pocoyo. So what mum said was right! Alhamdullilah. I pray to god I can keep my disciplinary technique that way.

But… I was also thinking, Should I be at the blame solely? I mean sometimes I could use the extra help around the house too you know. When im not around, I would appreciate if the family members would help to monitor at what his eating and how much his eating ( the amah is horrible at cooking and I can only wake up at 5.30 most of the time when the ones where I wake up late – tired banar tah ku), ensure that the place is kept tidy kah, uras2 on the carpet tolong vacuum sikit2 kah.. but most of the time I FEEL (feel ah..bukan pointing fingers ) semua depend on me to do it.

Every since the maid has her mobile, she cant be bothered to cook proper food let alone for herself.. lacy bitch.. Im only keeping quiet because she doesn’t treat Aiman badly but still seriously, you cant use jaga anak as an excuse.. Aiman naps at least 2 hours straight each day.. What does she do in that 2 hours? Tau ku jua ia meliat tv kali tu ah.

I go back home to cook for the family and especially aiman who i know is usually hungry by 5.30 and 6 pm. And of course, mum and pam is usually back at that time as well. I cook, set the table, feed Aiman early and all of us have family dinner. After that everyone helps out with the washing.. Fine.. No complains there. But after that everytone starts doing their own business.

For example last nite, on the living room table there were about 2 milk bottles lying around. Busy with guest who were coming to house, I assumed my sis who was using the very same table, using her laptop and the bottle under her nose would put it away… After dinner (ended around midnight) and cleaning the kitchen etc etc, the bottles were still at the same spot ani bah! Macam nada orang peduli kan alihkan to the kitchen kah.. tolong cuci kah.. NADA.

Kan tagur jadi kelahi..

One will tell me “its my rest day! No one understands me!” and…
I can’t push hubby jua because he’s tired from work and his leisure time is guitar, sleep and be in the room with his laptop or sit infront of his PC. (better then entertaining affairs)
Mum would say “ well, this is what marriage and motherhood is all about. Bear with it.

You see what I mean?.. manakan simple things like that ku ticked off. Kan meletup, you meletup sendiri and plp think you’re dramatizing.. APAKAN?

Oh no… please don’t tell me its my hormones. I think that excuse its all bullshit.

Look, I can just look at the other way and not think about these small petty details and have it affect me. But can anyone stand their homes macam atu? Heck, even the car i drive sampah nada berbuang after they use the car! Atu pun cannot buang straight away kah? A few days in the car ani bah! Tikus wouldnt want to makan because everything is dried up by the sun!

You’d do the same wouldn’t you?
You’d feel the same. Wouldn’t you?

I thought writing out would make me feel better.. But if this continues, I can only pray that I stay sane and strong.


Ya allah.. keampunan-Mu lebih luas daripada dosaku. Dan kasih sayang-mu lebih aku harapkan daripada amalan ku..


Bee-Outch

7 comments:

27 said...

*HUGS* Hope that helps :)

HotMaMa said...

thanks babe :o)

Jazzy Baby said...

Hey Chaboh.. you and me both know we have been through worst and actually this is nothing compare we have been through.. Hang on there dear... I know I am not a mother yet but I have been through that nobody around the house have help me but me myself... until to a point I said, i just leave it.. end up sampah bergiuk and end up again.. I... yes I cleaned it up DAMN!!! but we have to be strong.. and we only mampu do what we can dear chaboh...

Motherhood and having marriage is a different thing... motherhood is to care for your little munchkins... marriage is for your hubby.. so long you fulfill that.. alhamdulillah.. you will be alright dear..let alone the amah and to those who dont help out... I would tell the amah, should she not do her work properly.. i will take the hp away..and keep your gaji a month.. but then again.. after typing this.. i was thinking when you are not around, what will she do to aiman.. then i have an idea... ahaa!!!.. you have a webcam or a camera places of the house.. which is not visible.. so that you can monitor what she do while you and family are not around..i have a fren did that... they send her back right away!.. serious babe.. you need to take care of yourself as well...

i feel for you dear.. i know how it feel.. sampai we would just sit down and breakdown in tears... cry out all you want my dear... CRY!!! you will feel much better.. and after that.. think positive... and stand up again on your two feet girl!!! i know you can do it...

You are strong... nothing can stop you when you put your mind into it...

Take care you hear... Lots of love... Dance Partner in Crime...

HotMaMa said...

Jazzy baby - I love your sweet words and you definietly one of the few special frens im so blessed to have! thansk love! Muaaahzzz

Dai Mcky said...

owh patty... come here let me give you a hug *hug*

stay strong ayt...

*mwahs*

HotMaMa said...

*hugs back* thanks guys :o)

NightFallAngelz261 said...

Assalamualaikum Cuzzy.. I'm Reena, 1st cousin of Dani, ur hubby.. I just viewed ur blog and i got it from a close fren of mine, mr bald.. All i can say is.. Sorry to hear abt ur story.. Sabar saja.. I know and i can see that ur such a very strong lady.. Byk kn solat & doa.. Insya allah, akan dimakbulkan Allah.. Mungkin ianya satu ujian utk u, menguji setakat mana ketabahan n kesabaran u dlm melalui liku2 hidup u... Hehehehe.. berceramah tah plg kediaku ani.. I know we're not that close kan.. Maybe sal tani tgl jauh atu x ahh.. So, u take care.. Take enuf rest and jaga kesihatan u.. Bye cuzzy ;o)