Saturday, July 4, 2009

Transformers.. THEY ROCK!!

The first movie rocked.

The second for me rocked even harder. (Despite what hardcore Transformer fans say!)

I went to watch the movie for the 2nd time again tonite but with the husband when my first watch was with the girls. And I still enjoyed the movie! This time I was paying attention to the details of the movie which I think I've missed. Here are my own personal finds ( in which I'm sure you had come acrossed too!) ^_^

1. Twin Autobots - The red car ear's points down and the green one's points up!
- Also they each have gold front tooth.

2. At Robowarrior's secret room while they decended his stairs, I think it was Sam who said " Eiuu..dead pigs? Swine Flu!"

3. And the flying goat which got sucked in by Devastator. I had to get that goat scene coz both Fel and Shikin were talking about when all I saw was flying chickens. LOL.

Whatever it is,no amount of time and production can fully potray any good anime series or book. However, I do appreciate the amount of work, effort & talent done to put together a movie in a first place! I say this because my hubby was complaining how dissapointed he was when he saw Devastator and commented how Optimus Prime's voice in the 2nd movie sounded different.

Hmmm could it be? His voice different?

I googled and youtube'd. I found something else though and I do not know whether it answers the question on if he is the same guy who voiced in Transformers 2. Regardless its cool to know he's the same guy who voiced Optimus Prime in the cartoon series. For real!

*Goosebumps*

Peter Cullen. You rock as Optimus Prime!



Original 1980's Cartoon theme! Wuhuuuuu!



Till next time hunez.. AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

4 comments:

Effy said...

where's you cbox? i can't spam :(

HotMaMa said...

eh? cboz ku ada jua.. but y would you want to spam me? ;(

Effy said...

haha. i couldn't see your cbox. something wrong with my browser kali. i want to leave messages.. macam i love you and all..

HotMaMa said...

i love you and all.. hahahhaa.. awuu.. wen lolve you too deeeeeh.. hahahahaha... hmmm... napa catu ah?