Monday, July 6, 2009

Dream.. Dream...Dreeeeeeam...


*Phewiiiiiiiiit!*

Looks like a good mate of mine will be heading out to the world to pursue her degree! (Congrats GroudBeef!) I'm so excited for her! Another world of a learning adventure. A whole new environment. Wow. I dream of having that opportunity one day...(Amin!)

Having said that, I sat down with my hubby on a early saturday morning, sipping my ice-blended Mocha at the BSP headquarter telling him of the good news. I told him of my dreams to pursue one in the future. I'll wait until we're financially stable and the kids are grown up, where I'll explain to them and they would understand and support me. I told him that I hope the children will learn through me that God gives chances to those who wants it ( please ah.. if you want something better, you have to work hard for it. We all should know that. Money or luck doesnt just grow on trees ) anyone is never to old or have excuses to gain knowledge. Knowledge is everything! Even to learn Jawi and read the Quran is knowledge! I pray that one day I will master that. To remember and learn how to read every doa and Quran. ^_^ Amin amin amin.
Everytime I sit with Aziz and Rizal, hear them talk and discuss work at their level, I feel more inspired to do what they do and learn through their achievements. And boy, am I lucky to have such mentors! These boys are my tools of learning. I really appreciate having motivating and inspiring friends around. These people do wonders to you with their positive energy. I am blessed to meet these people. Alhamdullilah.

You out there. How did you do it?!?! I salute you for going that far! ( Please control hidung sikit ah ) hehehe..

However, to me its just a dream. I still strongly believe if it doesn't work out, its not meant to be for me... YET. I will just have to accept it with a pinch of salt and move on. I'm sure god has better plans for me. This doesnt mean that I have to give up on pursuing a degree. I just have to focus on something else first. Its God's way of telling me that I have other priorities to look into first :o)
Still no harm in dreaming right? ;)
until next time,
Bee-Outch.

7 comments:

Effy said...

Insyallah. Amin! Menapus mua ku tarus ni. For you.

Alum ku pegi pat. I have until this wknd to make the decision cuz my other application pending rupa nya. So alum tantu. Parents want me to wait for it. Malu plang ku baca post mu ah. Haha.

But m gonna get real serious again and give it another one last shot. Thats my promise. M intending to keep it.

I think m gonna write something too. Hohoho

HotMaMa said...

hehehehe kenapa you malu plang! its ok whther you go now or not. Yang penting you know God is anwering your prayers.. 'how' is all in his control.

YOu go girl! Never give up!

Edie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Effy said...

Keke. Biasa lar low profile. Wakaka. The deleted comment; it was me. Salah put in nick.

HotMaMa said...

hahaha epi epi

Dai Mcky said...

I agreee with you Pat, I really envy you, I wish one day I could follow your foot steps and the rest, I'm willing to work hard.. For me, it's more like to achieve something I wanted to achieve long time agoo, just that it's not the right time and not at the right place, so when the time finally come, I will pursue what I've been dreaming all this while =)

Way to go mama =)

HotMaMa said...

aww thanks dai.. i'm sure you would achieve your dreams tu. No worries. Where is there is a will, there is a way! :o)