Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First mini outing with the family.... with my new toy!

Weeeeeee! This new toy is so much fun!

We had to learn how to use the camera and tadaaaa, below are some of our first works. I say 'some' because these pictures were taken by both my husband and I. We're new in this so take it easy on the critics ya? Enjoy!

I took this pic! *bangga*

and this too! heheheh


Me and one of our neighbour's kid. Poor boy had only his boxes on!


I know.. I'm such a camwhore for a mum.



note to remember - pls powder face. Damn oily after 4 o'clock.

I love this!

And thats about it for now. SO how did i do? *blush*
My 2nd assignment was taking pictures of the band rehearsing just few ahours ago. It was for the launching of the new Volkswagen Gulf ( and it's one cool car!) at Maju Motors. I hope I did well with the pics. Will post that soon either in facebook or here. Which reminds me, I have to get started on the Studio's new blog!.
Until next time,
Bee-Outch!

2 comments:

Effy said...

Aku rate 10stars!!!! Woot!!!!

HotMaMa said...

hehehe*blush!* tocheee!