Thursday, July 30, 2009

UFO? Flying Black Magic Eggs? Army shoting Flares? Hmmmm...

O my...

What a busy month! Work piling up! Project scope growing bigger, working on weekends, the stress is so unbelievable! This is the moment where I feel I'm actually drowning in work. If anyone has tips on time-management, you're most welcome to share it with me because I'm struggling.

But a bit of distraction.. Has anyone read the papers about those UFO Sigthings in Lumut? Interesting eh? Several arguements suggested that it could have been flares shot by the army (with the Lumut Battalion close by) but surely how could flares stay up that long and move about in air when the only logic explaination is that anything that goes up will come down eventually ( gravity hello? )... and not disappear in thin air? Some even argued it was Doreamon in action lah.. Dragonball lah... Aliens salah landing lah which I have to say, the comments in YouTube really cracked me up! hahahha

My theory - Perhaps its black magic in the process. Ngam tia kedapatan oleh anak ani with his mobile phone. You know those myth about flying eggs send by people to perform their evil deeds kind of thing? I think I back that one up. (doesn't mean I'm right) I mean Black magic do exist and this kid just happen to video it.

All things come from Allah and only he knows what those lights actually are. As for us and the rest of the world, we can only imagine and speculate. (but its exciting isnt it?)

Owh and guess what... its on Youtube! Enjoy!


p/s-Interesting that this had to happened when the movie 'District 9' is coming on this 13th! lol!

Bee-outch..

No comments: