Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When the Cats are away, the mice came out to play

Oh you bet..
Today's is sooooooooooo quiet.Nasib baik office ada e-con . Its so hot out there! Which reminds me, have you read the news today? "Brunei in Grip of heatwave" splashed on the front page of our today's issue of BB. 34-35 degrees??!?! Patutlah my hand's bulu felt as if it was sizzling. And that was only 2-*3 minutes walking under the sun from car to office. Fuuuuuh...
Oh how I wish I had my bantal busuk now. The heat is making me sleepy. Its has a name too btw. BBQ. I dont know why but I do remember having that pillow for the 1st time and said " I'll name it BBQ!" That name stayed after 25 years. Yes, its that old and I'm proud to admit that I still cant live without it.

Oh, I've been thinking to get my hair permed wavy again. Came across this pic while surfing on keywords "hairstyles, longface". It may be similiar to my previous hairstyle. Nonetheless, I will be perming it again. My hubby adores it so the hairstyle is set! Then topping it with colour too after that :o). No harm to feel seksi for the hubby kan? Niat - So that hubby adores looking at me as in Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. hahahaha..

And whilst surfing for Dusun related articles ( mentang2 kan balik Adau gayoh ), I came across an interesting book - The Study of Brunei Dusun Religion. I hope I can get my hands on it. Having read its reviews earlier, I'm itching to know more about my ethnic group.

I also took the liberty to call my kampong this morning, only to be shouted at for not going back for such a long time. Now, thats what you call love. LOL.

We'll see what awaits.

Bee-outch

4 comments:

royguy said...

Haii Patty....
"Selamat Adao Gayuh" to u and the rest of ur family ;)

ngam kah tuu pat spell nya hehehe..

HotMaMa said...

hi guy!!! thanks! :o)ngam tu.. janji ikhlas! heheheh

- Dang Salat - said...

selamat ado gayooooo!!!!

HotMaMa said...

hehehehhe thanks dena!