Monday, April 27, 2009

Fel's treat at Kaizen & everything else.

Yummmyyy...
I have to say its better then the *sushi restaurants that i know of* man. Nyaman lagi Kaizen. Their food presentation and the quality of their salmon ( not a fan but tried some dishes once or twice to compare it with other sushi restaurants including the ones overseas ) is way better. Happy people we are. Even a toothless friend couldnt say no to such a invite. hahaha
We've agreed to met up after work. Somehow on the same day, most of us didnt had our lunch. So yes, we finished what we ordered. No leftovers. And remember how hot it has been the past few days? Jeez, thank god I have my boys coz they are the main reasons why I see them at lunch time b4 going back to work and night classes in bandar again. Its tiring at first but you'll get used to the momentum soon enough.
Oh boy. Did we had a blast laughing our heads off during dinner. First, it was about how you would pronounce the word 's' when toothless, how to make your face look slimmer in pictures and yes, the smell of one's p*ki after eating raw fish. Which reminds me, can anyone find me a wasabi smelling pantyliner? hahahah just kidding. *still laughing my head off on that one* hahahahha.
Fel btw, has got herself a new toy. Brand new camera. Snapping away, there were pics taken and I'll be waiting for Fel to post them up. (fel, not the mihir ones ok?)Will share the link to pics once they're uploaded. I dont know about you but I love blogging with pictures. Too bad our camera got all broken up by Abang and with the recent repairs with our cars, it looks its going to take a while to get our canon 450D. *I cant wait to get my hands on it!*. Looks like I have to depend on my mobile camera to capture picstures then. *sigh*
On a diffferent note, I had a self-reflect moment this week. As you can see 2 previous post below, I had an anger issue in which I thought was long overcome. Allah is fair and he's shown me that I still inner demons left in me. I pray that I can overcome this forgiveness issue and learn not to take things that has already happened in the past turn it into a big deal again. A lot of 'negativity' has been going around and I think I got 'tempias' by some of it. Still normal to me anyway. Thats life. Face it.
but seriously..
It did feel good to lashed it all out anyways...hahahaha
Oh, in case you havent noticed, I have added two new links to the blog. A personal fan, we have off course, Studio Grudge. And yes, the blog needs a lot of updating. Perhaps I can take this as a another project. If I was to follow hubby everywhere on his gigs, I could use the free time to help take pictures of them performing and post it in the blog. We'll have to wait for Abang Ajis's thoughts on this. If it's a go-go, then another projects awaits for me. :o)
Adau gayoh is coming! 1st May precisely. I've taken the day off to go balik kampong. Pam told me that our family is dying to see the kids. I miss the quiet and simple life there. I miss eveyone and the cooking too.
M so looking forward to it.
Those are the updates for now.
Until next time,
Bee-Outch

4 comments:

Effy said...

revamp ko punya blogskin jua.. make it pink!! hehehe..

HotMaMa said...

hahahahah malas ku eh.. hahaha

- Dang Salat - said...

ohhhh yeshhhh!!! i'll definitely chose kaizen over ex*toooot* eheheh

HotMaMa said...

hi dena...nyaman lagi diorang kan? kan? kan? hahahaha kaizen nanti! heheheh