Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank You Aunty Pam!

*bunyi Incoming msg*

Msg read as "Check out what I bought for the boys". That was from my sister Pam. We were in bandar which if my memory serves me right, Hubby was at the studio for band practise. When we got home, thats when we saw the presents for the kids on the table.

I mean, if i was a kid again Iwould be probarly jumping up and down seeing there are gifts for me. Too bad the kids are to young to understand. Inda apalah, mummynya saja excited on behalf, hehehe

I'm assuming this is for Arman. Cute. Look at the shoes!

I'm glad I've trained my sister well. Ada test jua. hehehe


Abang has his brand new pair of slippers as well. I was searching for these for quite a while now. But It just fitted him "ngam2" so you guessed it. Its too small to use now.
Sayang lah...

And tops for Abang. Owwhhh so cute.. I cant wait to have abang wear these.
Thanks to Aunty Pam again!
Bee-Outch

No comments: