Monday, April 27, 2009

Agatah ko sana .. satan!

I can’t forgive… I can’t forgive just yet. It’s not in my system bah. I mean sanang saja we don't think about things over time, but when it comes back before you very eyes, you can’t help feeling anger boiling inside bah.
And kenapa pulang aku yang kana. Aku atu menolong saja. Aku mo ajar show bah jangan biar orang atu sanag2 saja kan pinjam apa2 dari tani bah. Pinjam abis atu tapuk. Lari. Atu yang ku geram tu. Memang patut c jahanam atu kana sumpah bah.
So, I’m not proud of what I did.I know karma. What goes around, comes around. I pay my dues. There is a fine line by helping people. You have to teach. Not show pity and they start their mistakes all over again. Sakit ati ku meliat bah. Aku inetervened because so they know we're not gullible bah. Respect- Honesty -Passion get friends. Why pulang aku kana liatkan macam semua salah ku masih. Why?
I made my amends. I did what I can. I apologized but be sure, pay when its due. But to think you can just run off like that. You’re wrong f*cker.
Damn f*cker. Not my fault that I had to curse you and your generations.You were given the chances to pay up. Not my freakin fault You lost everything.
You steal.
You lie.
You rotten piece of sh*t.
You should be burnt in hell.
Please lah.. eksen saja mua berkraja sana. We all know before you start doing all those dirty things again. Barang kamah ko ani. Mua lagi macam penagih dadah. Agatah mampus deh.
F*ck Off because the workd is better off without you.

Ahhhhh… now I feel better..
Ciggies anyone?
Bee-outch.

2 comments: