Sunday, March 2, 2008

The real me..

I just found out that I have powers. I think I will call them Wifely Powers. These powers however still needs to get a bit of getting use to.

How did you find out about them?

It was a Saturday and I woke up late. Mum screaming down the hall telling we that we would be late to do her transactions at the bank and government office.( For god sake, its Saturday and im supposed to rest!) I think this is how the whole series of events started.


Breakfast at our normal coffee shop didn’t started out well as I expected either. My favourite Maggi Asam Kolo was undercooked and when we send it back to the chef, he basically just steamed back the noodles and add some extra seasoning and that was that. Now my noodles become lifeless and limp and soggy.

After we manage to settle everything at the bank and at the government office, it was already lunch time and since we were out, we might as well eat outside again.. So we did and choosed ( well, it was me who came up with the idea in the first place, thinking I could get a piece of mind to eating good food) and so we head for a very popular local restaurant. Boy, was I wrong going there in the state that I was in.

( History – there is a quite pretty waitress working there and they come in little tight cheongsams. I had noticed that a certain times, she would always attend to our table despite there were other tables to attend to. And I couldn’t help noticing that she would come in between where hubby and myself would sit. To makes things worse, I caught hubby soemtimes looked at her direction.*Heartbreak*)

Back to lunch. There was a table of ok-looking group of men one one table, and a hugeeeee family on ther other side. The slut end up ONLY serving the group of men. I cant help but my assumptions of her being a slut was right.

But…. It only be more unfair if I stopped bringing my husband there and I have to say, they do serve good food. So, I decided to come of strategies. If we were to go to that restaurant again, I would let my husband take his sit first. This way, I would know if he wanted to lay his eyes on the slut. If that happens, I would;

Throw anything within distance at his face
Throw a fit in front of everyone
Spit at the slut and him
Hire a group of men and (^&*^&* her , pictures taken and sell to the world
Hire a group of men and *(^#*%@#% my husband

or

Stay calm, eat quietly, go home, pack my things and leave him with the reason that no woman should stay with any man that is inconsiderate towards his wife. I DESERVE to be treated better.

And he sits away from his pretty usual view, he would be awarded nicely. No questions asked.

Where, were we? Right after lunch, we head off back home and I cant help but have a splitting headache. All I wanted to do was sleep. So I distracted my self by getting some stuff to cook for dinner.

Thank god for my girlfriends, I wouldn’t know what I would do about them. They manage to come around and got me laughing with the funny stories and jokes of the century just to make me forget about the crappy day I had. Hubby was supposed to come back from work but instead he was required for assistance to maintain some sound system arrangements with his studio mates for a private company dinner. And when he wasn’t home, I kind of had a picture in my head that some girl would brag about getting her picture with some dude or getting his phone number that night. I shook the feeling off. I was not going to spoil my day even further.

The girls finally went home and so I got ready for bed. I snuggled next to him and asked

“ How was your day?”
“ It was tiring..”
“ Anyone kacau my baby?”


Silence….. for about mins or so..

“ there were these 2 girls who approached me …. “

Need I say more? Sickly, I smiled as I knew what I had felt was right. I mean, I have never (and God forbid anytime in the future that I would!) do anything that crosses the line of my duties and loyalness as a wife and a lover. I have worked my ass off to try to be beautiful ( not that he has ever said I was …like not even once), be faithfull, supportive and etc like any wife would do. There was NO WAY in time, can man hide anything from their wives. Ingat, Tuhan itu maha adil. Dia akan mennunjuk kejahatan/kesalahan kamu.

We continued on with our conversations and I do appreciate that he has always been honest with me. I can only appreciate that he does something about his so called “habit” – he claims it that way. My tolerance level is diminishing and god knows how much I can hold on.

To my married girlfrends, and has gone through similar situations as I have, believe that you will gain the Wifely powers sooner then you think and how effective it can be.

Good Luck.

P/s - If all doesn’t work out, my mum told me to move on, be happier with other plp or things in life and just get maintenance fee and custody of the children. Me likey.

2 comments:

Rina.Red said...

Hey Patty i get wat u mean..i've been there too..pyh bah tani ani ada hubby hensem..teheheh plus partly maybe bcos of ur hormones..ya know being all preggy n all :-) but i salute u woman! im not sure whether i have any wifey power that u've mentioned but i too sometimes could feel this sinking feeling in my stomach when something bad is going to happen..well like in ur case of eg. 2 girls approaching ur hubby. I've been there too..but im the kind of person dat doesnt stand up for herself..yeah..so dats y i salute you!! and..i hate being me..huhuhu OWH btw...dats sweet of him with the umbrella thingy...if aku pun im touched too..nda dpt tahan cry...teheheh *u can stand under my umbrella~elaaa~elaa~eh~eh~eh*

HotMaMa said...

hahahahha sampat lagi ko menyanyi lagu umbrella ah.. hahahha aku pun sikit lagi kan nyanyi malam atu tapi i was trying so hard to be serious.

i guess this is what they called as dugaan. Hunei, as long as we're doing our faithful parts insyallah tuhan will blessed the marriage that we're in. ive learned and still learning not to make a fuss of such things but can we help it kan? We're only human. but if you know deep inside its you that he cant live without, then you're all right.

Toughen up hunei, we women should stand up for each other and dont hate yourself. If the demons that feeds us with unhealthy thoughts that we should hate. you're a beautiful woman, and if HE doesnt sees that.. then he's a LOSER! :o) Stay strong hunei!