Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My nights at the studio

What do i do during my free time when i accompany my hubby to the studio you may ask.. Well, time is of the essence and no free time should go to waste. Therefore, here i am doing my assignments and homework (sometime to 4 -5 hours) waiting for hubby to practise with the guys.

Hei, I get to spend time with hubby and do my work at the same time. Baru multitasking... ehehehe


Here we have hubby (in his quarter pants) on his guitar. I think they were playing a Joss Stone number here.

And here is my laptop. Thats my pensilcase on the right, pieces of paper are my work assignments that i had to do that nite.



A watchful view (hahahha..yea..yea i know) while im doing my work.. clever no?


A bird's view ( more like cicak view lah) of my little work station in the studio.


Usually, when im doing my work i had Ham's buddies coming up to me asking what im working on. Mind you, they always see me doing my work so i guess they had to ask. I find it flatering though. I get pats on the back for actually managing my work while menahan the loud studio music. I guess that its my determination to get my HND keeps me going. Nothing can stop me once i put my heart in this.
I believe it goes the same for everyone as well. If at this very moment you think you can do something like im doing, then do it. There is no reason to why you cant.
Challenges, difficulties, tiredness, commitments bla bla bla.. they do come with the package but trust me, once you put your heart to it... you cant stop..
Good luck!
Bee-Outch..

4 comments:

[Mz^69] said...

Woisehmen... pat... buat homwork or ambil pix tu... wawawawa

HotMaMa said...

hehehehe dua dua :o)

Effy said...

Waiting for an update

HotMaMa said...

sabar bah dang epi.. sabar.... ehehehehe