Thursday, February 28, 2008

Someone! Call for help!

Ello...

hehehehee... IOU eh-lut dont i? Well, tough lucklah... Yang sibuk me kali ah! hahahah..ok.. ok... Today is friday and im sneaking to update the blog!
Hmmmmm..where shall i start eh? oh.. I am now a certified First Aider again for the 2nd time. (kindly applause) Just completed my course last 13-15 of february. My first cert has expired last december so it was a yes-yes to go for a refresher course! I absolutely learn so much about basic first aid in the last course that i attended.
It was so much structured and detailed this 2nd time around and Im taking whatever i have learnt wherever i go be it home or in public, you never know when you need it ( but to be safe, lets pray that there is NO NEED to do any basic first aid on anyone at all!)
Enjoy the pictures!

Posing for the camera

casualty ani walaupun injured, maseh buleh posing jua yer?


First aid trainers posing with casualty #2

me, posing also ..

peek-a boo


Bee outch

No comments: