Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spore Spore.. I miss youuuuuu...

Helleeeeew..
Oh what a hot day today! Went out at 3pm to pay my credits bills and to avoid the possibility of people waiting behind you while you struggle to press the confusing buttons on the Cash Deposit Machine to pay your card. Alhamdullilah its all done but my goodness, the heat! I could feel it on my face and hands!

How is everyone doing these days? Apologies for the late postings. I have been having tests & the June Exams which is coming up meaning I have to use my available time to revise and also spending time with the family. Its crazy life but still, I have no regrets :o)

Last 2 weeks I was in Spore! Acompanying the hubby while I get my much needed distraction from home. Fikir kan tinggal kan credit card tapi nyasal kang kalau inda beli what I see there nanti... And boooooy, was I right!

I've managed to get some pics of the trip (with my handy mobile phone and yes, Canon 450D is not here yet but soon..soon enough..) until then, bear with the queality of the pictures ya?

Here we are at the Royal Sky Lounge, for Business Class customers. hehehe.. Its my first time here, yatah sakai so I had to take some pics. hehehehe

as you can see, its still pretty quiet up here...

but still I like their ambience. Oh, see that construction thing goin on at the back? Word is that they'll be opening more restaurants. Looking forward to that. It's high time for some upgrades in the airport.

One of the captains (I have forgotten his name) gorging out on the buffet and yes, we pretty much helped our selves to the simple, not many but still delicious buffet they've prepared. Why cant they do that with the food on board?!!? That would make a huge difference!

I was only in singapore for 2 days. Short it was but much needed. I went back to work all freshed up. As you can see, reasons to shopping were mostly for the kids. With brands like GAP & ESPIRIT and toys like LITTLE TIKES especially at a reasonable price after discounts - no could say no to that!


Finally, I bought CROCS for the boys. Decided to try out with these ones for a start.

For adek Arman.


Red Crocs for Abang and bubble gun for Abang too - Turned out it wasnt as impressive as I imagined.. booooooooo!

Baby Gap... Hubby adores the yellow shirt.


Books for me and the hubby (only the camera handbook)...
and thats about it on my documentation trip to Singapore. heheh told you it wasnt much..
As mentioned earlier, I came back to Brunei and then had about 2.5 days to study for my test. The below pictures will show you that every minutes counts in my life (unless I decided to give my brain a rest with Tv, Gym etc etc etc).
This is when I left the office on the actual day of my test. I thought I would pick mum up from her office odw since I was able to make it to Jerudong by 4.30pm.
the must haves in the car - Bottle of water and two slices of Bengawan Solo Pandan Cakes
(which I've managed to tapau from Singapore )

Calculation and revising formulas..

That's life for me. Hope I scored that test!
Bee-outch!

No comments: