Monday, May 11, 2009

So funny lah.. IDIOT.

Life can be funny. People can be funny. I like funny. I can accept funny.
But there is a fine line between funny and being a complete idiot. I had conversation with a particular individual bah about Mother’s Day.
Me – Heard that you brought your wife out in town last night.
Idiot – Yes, getting her a Mother’s Day Gift.
Me- Cool. What did you get your own mum?
Idiot – umm.. Alum lagi. ~STRIKE ONE~
Me – I see. Me either. I just wished her the best. I thought of bring her out for breakfast though one of these Saturdays.
Idiot – Yea. Me too. I thought of buat makan2 at mum’s.
Me- *silence. Thinking to self- this idiot doesn’t know his own mother kah? She wants to go out!*Continues with conversation - ummmm..Ok. but be sure that if you want to make this makan2 at mum’s, We are to do all the work and clean up. She doesn’t do anything. She’s supposed to relax.
Idiot – Yup. You’re right. ( so ok Idiot. You’re going to so at your mum’s place. You NEVER help up in cooking and cleaning up. Your own siblings even calls you useless ) ~STRIKE 2~
Me- ohhhkaaaaaay.. Btw, mum asked me to join her Mengaji-group.But I decline. I cant do it now. I have so many things to balance out
Idiot-Kenapa? Ok jua tu. She wants you to study. ( Great . Now the idiot tells me he knows him mum well but not well enough what she likes and dumping his kids there for under her care.)
Me- Ummm.. It not that I don’t want to learn how to mengaji. I cant do it now. I have to finish one by one dulu. I need to balance so many things. What’s the point of doing things which will distract you from your duties as a wife and a daughter? Dosa jua. No point bah. Ugama teaches you to also balance your priorities in work, school and family. And btw, if your kids are going to mengaji everdy day, meaning you put your children for the whole entire week? Your mum to care for them the whole week? no family time kah? do they have time to do their homework? Owh, did you did this when you were kids too?
Idiot – Yeaa. You’re right . Lurus tu. Speaking of work, I need to go back to work. Byeee. ~STRIKE 3~
Me- Bye IDIOT.


Bee-Outch..

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

LOL! mengapakan ia camiatu atu kan?? stwess ku eh membaca rspond nya atu. =s

HotMaMa said...

hahahaha see.. you pun stress.. kan suruh orang ikut mengaji... Ia jua inda mengajar nakanya.. PUI! sasak ku! hehehe