Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sha bu Sha bu.. I like you

Puh -lease.. HotMama dont do drugs and will never do...
Its Sha Bu Sha bu - Steamboat that I fancy going to nowadays! I love their tomyam soup with vegetables stuffed with seafood paste. Yum Yum.. Delicious! By the way, in case you're still wondering then - Click here for a wikipedia definition of Sha bu Sha Bu

Menu wise -They could have offered alot more. I was slightly dissapointed with the menu. Inda banyak vegetables or variaties to order from. And the place could be designed a whole lot better too . It took quite a while to absorb the details of the restaurant and noticed that they had a small kitchen. And they could seriously do something about their uniform as well. Appearance does matter. *Please tie hair properly. Ejap ku masuk sup*
When you do go there, you will know what I mean.
My order is here! I had cuttle balls, fish balls and prawns. The ones with seafood paste were all out. Bummer! Those were my fav! My choice of soup was Tomyam. Hubby 's was curry.

Hubby's set order.

Beef slices. Sliced finely so that it would cook to perfection when you dipped it your boiling soup.

eyuuuuuuuum....
If you're looking for something different and less carbo intake, this is a place to go. But this is something you could prepare at home for your love ones. Hei, this is an idea! Perhaps I could do this for Mother's day! I love soups. Soup-Maniac. Soup Crazy.. Soup Soup Soup.
If I was to travel with my hubby, he would know how excatly to feed me. Plus, I'm "cheap" to eat what?... Thats because I'm clever, I need the extra cash for shopping. wehehehhe..
Oh, which reminds me of my trip this coming 17th & 18th. Cant wait to eat that vegetable curry again! Starbucks. CharKueh tiaw. Etc etc etc... wuuuu cana kan lose weight nieeeee... hehehe
Thanks for the treat sayang. I love being pampered by you .
*kisses*
Bee-Outch

2 comments:

- Dang Salat - said...

yg ani baru lurus soalan ku for this post..

'aiiiii..dmaaaanaaaa?' huhuhu!

HotMaMa said...

hzahahahahah.. its at the 1st floor of Kiulap Plaza Hotel. heheheh