Friday, January 23, 2009

The Itchy Pussies Girls Day out

Who doesnt need their "My time" out? Thank god for the girls (Effy and myself had the bright idea to call ourselves the Itchy Pussies back then and I still think we are) hahahaha sorry girls.. Secret is out!
It was Sunday ( Actually I got busted by mum for using Sunday which is strictly Family Day for my fun time). Noted. So girls, no sundays for me again. Saturday kana bagi green light plang! hehehe I'm happy with that arrangement.
And so, we started our day with Lunch. Effy suggested that we go for Korean. Y not? Its been a while. The pictures gives you a visual description of the lunch saja lah.

Thanks for our korean food guide- Effy hehehe she ordered most of the delicious dishes which came with variety of side dishes.

Camwhore moment..

Ani moment *as mentioned above* but with a "s".. lol!

Posing maut....

Parut..parut.. PARAH!

puuurrr....
And after lunch, off we went jalan2 to the mall and watch the movie "Bedtimes Stories". Ok lah. I can still recall Bugsy eyes. His eyes were huge. Imagine having that for a pet. I would put on in the office just to scare off nasty plp. lol!

The next one bila? We have plans to watch another one soon. I think I will have another go with the girls after chinese new year.
Until then, enjoy the long weekend and drive safe.
Bee-outch.

2 comments:

Effy said...

Paluiiii...

Sakit parut ku ketawa liat gambar kitani plus the CAPTION.

Hahaha.. Parah parah

HotMaMa said...

hahahahaha....