Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tonsilitis

my throats hurts..my head hurts..my chest hurts...eveything hurts!!

I managed to get a medical leave from work and classes as well. Got lots of zzzzzs but i think i need more. I know i need more. Thank god Ham was around to drive me to the hospital when i reached KB at 10.30pm, all shivering and cold. Think thats bad enough? I waited for 2 agonising hours then saw the doctor for only 2 mins.Life is such a BITCH sometimes.

I hangout with Aziz yesterday in my kitchen and we were discussing how tired we have been lately. And I shared with him how i have been feeling from work. To my surprise, its normal.

Just to share with you what those feelings were.:-
It feels like your whole body feels numb and your mind feels so space out.
You leave work, do your usual activities after that and start re-evaluating what you've achieved at the end of the day. I felt, for the past two weeks i have achieved...

nothing..
zero...
one big fat O...


But, im happy the fact that i can always a healthy conversation with aziz because he never fails to help balance my thoughts. After hours of chitchatting and mocking at other people, alhamdullilah i feel more of confidence today. Mind you, I got praised on my IDP in the office yesterday in front of everyone. Sorrylah, after all the hard work i put in...i deserved it..
I deserved it and am bloody proud of my self.

Oh? The telefon rings..
"Hello.. this is patricia.."
"Uhuuum...sure thing... oh?"
"Serious? wow!? Oooooooh! Im so flattered!!"

Everyone... my day has just gotten even better!.. Allah, I thank you for eveything.

and Tonsilitis - You're a bad start to a good begininng.

Bee-Outch..

7 comments:

Effy said...

Cian. Get well soon. Bagas ari atu session tani kali ari atu. C fel pun damam ah. Aku pun inda nyaman rasa. Housemate ku sini pun daman jua, batuk2. Ujan saja wah sini jua. Mbari sasak.

Lady Knife said...

Oh kesian pat. Lai lai, let Fel comfort you. Hahaha.

HotMaMa said...

awuuuu....gila eh.. mun sakit, sakit brabis ani bah.. btw, shikin beli Honda city.. you know?? hmmmmm

HotMaMa said...

c fel ani..lain nie help nya..hahahha but ok.. hahhhaha

Effy said...

awu tau ku ya bali. she asked about my opinion ari atu. hope ya bali warna putih kah apa

Lady Knife said...

yeah your sis msg aku dia beli Honda City. I was wondering if she's gonna get a car of her own cuz it always seems like whenever she want to go out it's payah cuz of her car like that now and the skyline is not easy to drive again.

[Mz^69] said...

Pat... cian jua u... damam kah?? patut i didnt saw u 8 d opiz... well get well soon 2 u... smooch 4rm me... -aMaL69-