Monday, October 8, 2007

Life..life..life...

Its been like…. How long since I started this blog? Man, you do not underestimate the tiredness of commuting. An hour & half drive can really drain your energy. But nevertheless, Im determine to do this. You’re never too old to catch your dreams. You’re never too old or late to do anything.

Ive started classes since 3rd of September and so far so good. For the benefits of everyone, Ive just embarked on my Higher National diploma in Business Management. Sounds fancy? Ok-oklah.You may asked WHY NOW? Well, I’ll tell you why..

I finished my o’level as a young naïve girl, with the will to work –earn money- and then shop till you drop drive. Nevertheless, my oh-so-strict mum said to me one day ..” You’ll never get anywhere without a qualification or a degree! There is too much competition out there. You have no idea!” Yes..yess… mum you are right.. 2 years have gone by and she is still right. So I decided to get a diploma on Business Computing with Focus Informatics School and managed to get credits in the end… barely..

But of the memories… going to class late, skipping classes ( There was a time when a so called concerned teacher actually wrote me a letter asking whether I was experiencing any personal problem that leads to my absence in her classes.) Mmmmmmm… no problem, just lazy. Oh, I must mentioned this is when I met my 3 bestest of friends.. Shikin, Effy & Felecity ( I love you bitches!)

Girlfriends for life - This was when I was 8 months preggie.

Another 8 years have passed ( with my mum is still being right) and I am now a convert, married to a wonderful man , hanging around with my four beautiful-amazing-intelligent best frens ( that’s you my bitches) and yes everyone, a 10 months old baby.. My Aiman!
I am confident to tell you that these are a few of the best things that happen in my life.


Aiman.. cheeky pose

Back to school – Yup, I am now doing my HND part time. The classes are from Mondays to Thursdays, 6.15-9.15pm. Lets talk about the expenses. Every month, I have to cough out $350 ( for classes ) and $200 for the car fuel. The course is bloody 3 ½ years! I wonder how saggy my breasts will be by then….. I really wonder..

I had to really discuss with my family on how I needed to pursue my HND. One was the baby. Who will be taking care of Aiman? We have the maid and I thank god she makes a good nanny so far.

Mum is now currently working with Jerudong International School as a Admin Assistant cum Student Counselor sum Borders Tutor. Lots of responsibilities.. especially when you are to take care of the kids of VIPs. But mum tells me that the children are all right. So far, they haven’t given her a hard time Alhamdullilah. So, with her in Jerudong with a place to stay, I have the convenience of putting the maid and the baby under mum’s care when I’m not around especially when Ham’s away ( My hubby’s flies buses. These buses have wings. You figure it out).

Looks like I have to continue or break my life story into pieces. It’s too long to write it in one topic. Shall we continue another time? I think we shall or else I’d bore you to death.
Im still getting the hang of putting in pictures into the blog so do bear with me. Until then, Over and out.

3 comments:

Effy said...

Congrats! Alhamdulilah that you are back studying. I hope my sister will be doing the same soon. Oh btw, you mentioned you have four bestfriends. Siapa yg ke empat? Nada pun ku liat urg lain dlm gmbr atu kecuali kitani. Apakah ko nmpk sesuatu yg kami inda? Hmm.......Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HotMaMa said...

hahahahaha.. awuu ahhh.. my god.. see!!! commuting has not only drain out my energy but whn i look back at my blog, banyak spelling mistakes bah nie! hahahah Oh the fourth person is Aziz, its just that better not to put his picture. Luan prasaan lawa..hahahaha

Effy said...

Haha.. labih jua..