Sunday, February 22, 2009

A wild musical week!

Two weeks ago, my hubby's band had been called on to play for two private functions in Miri. One as you can see below in the first pic which took place in a very newly build Hotel and County Golf Club and the other was for a cooporation union which took place in Imperial Mall Hotel.
Hubby was in time to reach Kb right after his Perth flight and me after work. We thought it was going to be one of those so-so nights. Little did we know, we were in for a wild wild weekend!

The first show. Theme = The 70's. And let me tell you. I have seen better audiences.

I know I skipped abit, but I had to show you our hotel room first. Now, at every function we were asked to play for, we are always given two rooms to stay in. Its only natural that hubby and myself would ask for our own room. I can tell you that we were so surprised to see this!
I think you can tell there is more then 2 beds in the pic.

The wardrobe..

To cater for at least 4 people... Why 4 you ask? Thats because the room had 4 beds! Just so that our rooms were next to each other, we had booked a room which catered to 4 people! There was only me and hubby! Nasib baik inda terlampau expensive bah. Mun inda, melayang2 usin!

Here's the hallway. NOte that the place is new. The sort of "chalet" we stayed it had only us and see how silently creepy this is! I had plans to study in the room. I changed my mind tarus!

*kambang bulu*

Now, forget that and lets go to the party. Here's Dadil (left) and Duan (right) our bassist and guitarist. They are sooooooooo funny. They never fail to crack the group up. Paloi banar.

Hubby and the drummer, Bang Ajis.

Bang Ajis and the new singer. She's Indonesian and get this, she was a back up vocalist for Krisdayanti!

The good meal which was provided..*burp* even the band had access to the emblem's lucky draws and prizes! Duan won $50 worth of cash vouchers to Coffeebean! Lucky guy!

Duan and Hubby...

Lina and Dinda...I wouldnt hire anyone else but them should I have my own private function!

The band in action...

The only "sporting" people who make used of the music..the rest were like ummmmm...

And as usual, despite my initial plan to stay in the room, I insisted to be backstage instead. There was no way I would be staying in that quiet chalet! And so here I am in , backstage...

to do the same thing I have during my free time.. Study!


Bee-outch!
p/s - I didnt take pics on them masa d Imperial Mall. I only remembered that I was busy eating! muahahahaha

No comments: