Wednesday, April 30, 2008

As Effy said, "Thailand awaits you"

She's right.. I need a holiday.

Last night hubby told me that he's going to have his off days in May as planned. Once that is sorted out, we'll be heading to KK by car and then feast our hearts out! hmmmm.. need to get new set of maternity clothes while im at it and have some spa packages as well.

Now, having to read what effy said. I went straight away to googling some pictures on shopping and spas in Bangkok, copied some pics and decided to paste them here to keep me sane during this peak period of stress. Oooooh i cant wait!!!

this is where me and the girls would be staying

this would be me being all pampered

A day at the beach ..enjoying the soft white sand

then shopping to stoock up in 2009

we must not forget to shop at their malls as well!!
Excited Bee-Outch!

1 comment:

Effy said...

Kekekeke! In my last comment bukan ada ceta cali. I wanted to write further actually and its a joke but then it's kinda cruel so just leave it at that. Ada la ku gtau tu nanti lau tani jumpa. Hehe. Bulieh road trip? Pakai Airasia kah. Betian2 lagi tu eh.