Saturday, December 29, 2007

Long long holiday.....

Hello all! Sorry for the long absence ( like anyone of you would give a shit )...hehehe Joking saja everyone.. Jangan mare yer..

Finally, i have managed to get my one month holiday after a year long of hard work and tormenting meetings. Up till this day, i feel im in heaven.. Sleeping late, wake up late, makan pun late, berak pun late..semualah late.. vey nice.. Plus, to top it all, its my semester break as well so there are no classes. Lucky me... hehehehe

So what have i've done during this long lazy month? Asides from being very lazy ( as i have been told by my family members which they reckon with this 2nd prgnancy, its a girl ) i have been travelling and shopping and also burn a hole in all my credit cards. Note - Credit card were fully paid up with my bonus until my trip. Looks like 2008's bonus is going be used to pay up on those bloody credit cards again.
Pukima...
But no regrets! I managed to get me some more cool maternity clothes (way better then what i was wearing with the 1st pregnancy!) bags, makeup, bags, books, bags and more bags. I would be also spending on shoes as well but somehow i tot it was best bought after the baby is born.. Baru shopping brabis lagi.. You may think i shop like there is no tomorrow ( which i do) but i plan my shopping budget very seriously and when it was time to spend, i spend it like yes..... like there is no tomorrow!
Reminder to my girlfriends - Start saving for that Bangkok trip, As soon as i start my maternity leave, we're off!!!

Oh, and one of my trips include me hoping on the plane with my hubby in his uniform which is a first and i kind of sickly enjoyed that. And hei, I should take pride in what he does so no harm for me to be proud . We did however, had a really tough time NOT TO KISS in the plane due to his attire. hehehehehe Jangan heran. Im totally into P.A. Inda pandai malu ku nie sikit... Sikitlah.. hahahahha


So enjoy the pictures below of which i took during the trip..



Note - The food still sucks..See the pic and you'll know what i mean. Just look at those sausages man.. eiuuuu...


Bee-outch

No comments: